Barracuda Announce Exhibition ScheduleJul 19, 2016
SAN JOSE, CA - The San Jose Barracuda (@SJBarracuda) presented by Barracuda Networks (@barracuda) and the American Hockey League (@TheAHL) affiliate of the San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) has announced that the Barracuda will host two exhibition games at Sharks Ice at San Jose against the Tucson Roadrunners and Bakersfield Condors in preparation of the Barracuda's second season of AHL action at SAP Center at San Jose.
The complete two-game exhibition schedule is below:
|Thurs., Oct. 6||vs. Tucson||Sharks Ice at San Jose||7:00 pm|
|Sunday, Oct. 9||vs. Bakersfield||Sharks Ice at San Jose||6:00 pm|
Ticket information for the exhibition games will be posted on SJBarracuda.com at a later date. The AHL will release the 2016-17 regular season schedule in late August.
The Barracuda have confirmed the following four regular season dates to be played at SAP Center next season:
- Friday, October 28 - Opening Night
- Friday, November 25 - Double Day with the Sharks (must purchase separate ticket for Sharks game)
- Saturday, December 31 - New Year's Eve Celebration
- Saturday, March 11 - Specialty Jersey with Giveaway
The only way to guarantee your seat for the 2016-17 regular season home opener at SAP Center is by purchasing season tickets or by purchasing one of the following partial season ticket packages:
- 20 Game Pick Pack - fans have the opportunity to pick any 20 Barracuda home games starting at just $280! Score the same seat for all 20 games and save money off box office pricing! Click HERE to purchase.
- Premium 6 Pack - score a ticket to the four guaranteed dates and any other two home datesof your choice! Score the same seat for all six games and get guaranteed giveaways starting at just $90! Click HERE to purchase.
All ticket holders will also have access to the Club Level at SAP Center at all San Jose Barracuda home games again this season. The Barracuda will debut a new Family Fun Zone during the 2016-17 season along with several theme and giveaway nights! San Jose Barracuda season and group ticket packages are available by calling the Barracuda directly at 408-977-4747. Please visit www.SJBarracuda.com for up to date information.
A SEASON TO REMEMBER:
The first season of AHL action in the Bay Area will be a season not to forget. Bay Area native Roy Sommer broke the AHL wins record at SAP Center on Feb 10 with his 637th career win behind the bench. Forward Ryan Carpenter was named the 2015-16 AHL Yanick Dupre Man of the Year Award winner for all of the work he did in the San Jose community. 17 different players received at least one call-up to the Sharks last season which included the NHL debuts by Nikolay Goldobin, Dylan Demelo, and Ryan Carpenter. An average of just over 4,400 fans rooted on the Barracuda at SAP Center in their inaugural season as the club raised over $50,000 for local charities during their five specialty jersey auctions. San Jose had three 20 goal scorers (Lerg, Goodrow, and Goldobin) and made the Calder Cup playoffs on the final day of the regular season. Join the excitement of Barracuda hockey next season!