BARRACUDA GAME TO BE PLAYED TONIGHT AS SCHEDULEDMar 6, 2020
SAN JOSE, CA - Based on information that is currently available, events scheduled at SAP Center for this weekend, including tonight’s San Jose Barracuda game, will go on as scheduled.
As a reminder, guests attending future SAP Center events are strongly encouraged to follow the health department’s suggestion, which recommends that “persons at higher risk avoid mass gatherings such as parades, sporting events, and concerts where large numbers of people are within arm’s length of one another.”
As a standard, ANY potential guest who is feeling ill, regardless of their symptoms, should always refrain from attending public events.
For all SAP Center guests, we ask the following:
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and clean your hands.
SAP Center undergoes a rigorous cleaning procedure after each and every event, with particular attention paid to high-traffic, high public-contact areas. Many areas are receiving additional, enhanced cleaning measures during events.