There are currently no games scheduled. Please check back at a later time.
San Jose, CA – The San Jose Barracuda (9-9-4-2) gave up four goals in the first period on Tuesday and couldn’t fully recover, falling 7-2 to the Texas Stars (Dallas Stars) (12-12-2-0) at Solar4America Ice. Tuesday marked the first of four games between the teams over the next five days.
• Alexei Melnichuk (2-5-3) gave up seven goals on 27 Stars’ shots, suffering the loss
• Adam Scheel (1-2-0) made 30 saves to pick up his first pro win
• Robbie Russo potted a power-play goal, his first tally in 18 games
• Maxim Letunov (7) scored his fourth goal in his last four games and second power-play goal of the year
• The two power-play goals for and three power-play goals against matched a Barracuda season-high
• After his three-point night (2+1=3), Texas' Adam Mascherin is now tied for second in the AHL in points (28) and goals (15)
• Texas’ Anthony Louis recorded four points (1+3=4) in the win, a new career-high for the fourth-year pro
• The loss was San Jose’s first in regulation this season when playing in San Jose (6-0-1-1 prior to Tuesday)