There are currently no games scheduled. Please check back at a later time.
Tucson, AZ – The San Jose Barracuda (19-30-2-2) erased a two-goal deficit in the third period to force extra time but would eventually fall to the Tucson Roadrunners (18-28-4-1), 4-3, in a shootout on Friday night at the Tucson Arena.
• Joachim Blichfeld (19) notched his ninth power-play goal just 27 seconds into the first period.
• Lane Pederson (5) scored in his third-consecutive game and now has goals in five of his last six. Pederson has lit the lamp in all three games this year against his former team.
• Jayden Halbgewachs (15) potted his first goal in six to tie the game up in the third period at 3-3, for Halbgewachs it was his sixth on the power-play.
• Zach Emond (3-2-2) made 33 saves in the loss and is now 2-0-2 over his last four.
• Artemi Kniazev collected a pair of assists, his sixth multi-point game of the year.
• In the shootout loss, the Barracuda notched multiple power-play goals for the seventh time over their last 11 games.
The Barracuda return to the ice on Saturday at 7 p.m. for the third game of three over the last four days against the Roadrunners. The Barracuda are back home on Tues., March 22 to face the Stockton Heat. For tickets, visit SJBarracuda.com/tickets.