There are currently no games scheduled. Please check back at a later time.
San Jose, Ca. - The San Jose Barracuda (5-5-1-0) fell into a 3-0 hole on Friday against the San Diego Gulls (4-6-1-0), and despite scoring three times in the second, couldn't manage to completely come back, falling 4-3 at the SAP Center.
· Gulls' forward Jacob Perreault extended his point streak to eight games after a two-point night (1+1=2). The 19-year-old now has 15 points (7+8=15) in 11 games played this season.
· Nick Merkley scored in his return to the lineup with his third goal of the season as well as an assist. He now has seven points (3+4=7) in five games played.
· After a three-point night on Wednesday, Scott Reedy stayed hot with a power-play goal and now leads the team in goals (7) and co-leads the club in power-play goals (3).
· Jayden Halbgewachs collected his second three-point night of his career with a goal and two assists. He is now averaging a point-per-game game through 11 contests (4+7=11).
· The Barracuda have now killed off 12 straight penalties since Nov. 12, including going three-for-three on Friday. The team also netted another power-play goal which ranks SJ at 24.5%, second-best in the AHL.
The Barracuda return to action on Sat., Nov. 20 at 1:15 p.m. against the San Diego Gulls. All Saturday home games this season will feature $3 beers. For tickets go to SJBarracuda.com/tickets.
Join The Battery for the new home of the Barracuda, you can put down a $50 deposit on Ticketmaster (CLICK HERE). Submitting your deposit will secure your spot next season at the team’s brand-new 4,200-seat arena which is set to open next Aug. Once you secure a membership, one of our team members will contact you.
Place your deposit by Dec. 12 and receive a complimentary two-day pass to the ’22 NHL Rookie Faceoff which will be held at the Barracuda’s future home. Contact us today at 408-999-5757 to speak to one of our representatives or email us at email@example.com.