San Diego, CA - The San Jose Barracuda (5-7-1-0) skated out to a 1-1 opening-period tie on Friday at the Pechanga Arena, but would give up the next four goals over the final 40 minutes, dropping their third consecutive game to the San Diego Gulls (6-6-1-0), 5-1.
· Jayden Halbgewachs (5) extended his point streak to four games with San Jose’s lone goal and now leads the team with 13 points (5+8=13) in 13 games played.
· Nikolas Brouillard now has points in four-straight as he netted his second goal in as many games and now has six points (2+4=6) in three games this season against the Barracuda.
· Former Barracuda d-man Greg Pateryn buried his first of the year which turned out to be the game-winning goal.
· Brayden Tracey recorded the first three-point game (2+1=3), earning first-star honors.
· Lukas Dostal (3-3-0) made 23 saves on 24 shots en-route to the win.
The Barracuda return to action on Fri. Nov. 26 at 6:00 p.m. against the San Diego Gulls in San Diego and are back at home on Sat., Dec. 11 against the Abbotsford Canucks. All Saturday home games this season will feature $3 beers. For tickets go to SJBarracuda.com/tickets.
Join The Battery for the new home of the Barracuda, you can put down a $50 deposit on Ticketmaster (CLICK HERE). Submitting your deposit will secure your spot next season at the team’s brand-new 4,200-seat arena which is set to open next Aug. Once you secure a membership, one of our team members will contact you.
Place your deposit by Dec. 12 and receive a complimentary two-day pass to the ’22 NHL Rookie Faceoff which will be held at the Barracuda’s future home. Contact us today at 408-999-5757 to speak to one of our representatives or email us at email@example.com.