There are currently no games scheduled. Please check back at a later time.
Loveland, CO – The San Jose Barracuda (10-12-1-0) netted a pair of power-play goals en-route to upending the Colorado Eagles (10-10-2-2), 4-1, on Tuesday night at the Budweiser Events Center. With the win, San Jose is now 4-0-1-0 against Colorado so far this year and have picked up wins in four of their last five games.
• Alexei Melnichuk (6-5-1) made 34 saves, notching his second-straight one-goal against performance. The second-year American Leaguer is now 4-0-1 against the Eagles this year.
• Jeff Viel (3, 4) netted the game’s first goal 33 seconds into the first period and sealed the win with an empty-netter at 18:54 of the third. All four of Viel’s goals this year have come against the Eagles.
• The Barracuda collected a pair of power-play goals on eight power-play chances, their seventh multi-man-advantage game of the year and fourth over its last five games.
• Sasha Chmelevski (5) buried a power-play goal and now has five points (3+2=5) over his last five games.
• In his first game back in the AHL since making his NHL debut last Friday against Vancouver, Jayden Halbgewachs (8) potted a power-play goal, his third PPG of the year and second in as many games.
• Jasper Weatherby made his AHL debut, collecting an assist, a +2 rating, and one shot on net.
The Barracuda return to action on Wed. Dec. 22 at 6:05 p.m. against the Colorado Eagles at the Budweiser Events Center.
Join The Battery for the new home of the Barracuda, you can put down a $50 deposit on Ticketmaster (CLICK HERE). Submitting your deposit will secure your spot next season at the team’s brand-new 4,200-seat arena which is set to open next Aug. Once you secure a membership, one of our team members will contact you.
Place your deposit by Jan. 17 and receive a complimentary one-day pass to the ’22 NHL Rookie Faceoff which will be held at the Barracuda’s future home. Contact us today at 408-999-5757 to speak to one of our representatives or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.