There are currently no games scheduled. Please check back at a later time.
San Jose, CA – The San Jose Barracuda (6-10-1-0) wrapped up their five-game road trip in Stockton on Tuesday night, suffering a 10-1 loss at the hands of the Western Conference’s top club, the Stockton Heat (14-2-2-0), who are now 8-0-2-0 on home ice this season. Gilroy native Dustin Wolf (10-0-2-0) made 24 saves to earn his fifth-straight win and his second against the Barracuda in as many games.
• In the loss, rookie defenseman Montana Onyebuchi scored his first pro goal, while Jake McGrew (1+2=3) extended his point streak to three games.
• Zachary Sawchenko (3-4) suffered his second-straight loss, lasting 28:18, giving up five goals on 18 shots. Zachary Emond, who was called up from ECHL Orlando in the morning, allowed five goals on 21 shots in 31:42 of action.
• Bryan Froese (3+0=3) and Glenn Gawdin (3+1=4) each recorded a hat-trick, the 11th and 12th hat-tricks against in franchise history.
• Matt Phillips (2+1=3) and Jakob Pelletier (0+3=3) each collected three points.
• The 10 goals against are the most in a single game in franchise history.
The Barracuda return home on Fri. Dec. 11 at 1:15 p.m. against the Abbotsford Canucks. All Saturday home games this season will feature $3 beers. For tickets go to SJBarracuda.com/tickets. Saturday is the team's annual Teddy Bear Toss game. For more info, CLICK HERE.
Join The Battery for the new home of the Barracuda, you can put down a $50 deposit on Ticketmaster (CLICK HERE). Submitting your deposit will secure your spot next season at the team’s brand-new 4,200-seat arena which is set to open next Aug. Once you secure a membership, one of our team members will contact you.
Place your deposit by Dec. 17 and receive a complimentary two-day pass to the ’22 NHL Rookie Faceoff which will be held at the Barracuda’s future home. Contact us today at 408-999-5757 to speak to one of our representatives or email us at email@example.com.